SERVICES TO FOOD BUSINESSES:
SFBB Systems Ltd provides the following specialist services:
- Development of HACCP and Food Safety Management Systems
- One to One assistance with setting up Safer Food Better Business catering, retail and butchers packs
- Food Safety training (CIEH registered centre):
All levels of Food Safety and HACCP for Catering, Manufacturing and Retail including refresher courses.
- Operational management and design services for food businesses offering:
- Food hygiene audits
- Food hygiene improvement strategies
- Feasibility and business development studies
- Operational reviews and business strategies
- Conceptual thinking & brand development
- Design & specification for catering areas.
SFBB Systems Ltd provides assistance to catering or food retail
businesses who have not managed to successfully implement a documented
food safety management system in their businesses as required under
the Regulations 2006, Article 5 – Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004.
Businesses may be under increasing pressure from their local food
safety officer to comply with this new legal requirement and will
be requesting that businesses move towards this requirement as soon
as possible. In many cases individual proprietors, managers or head
chefs take their own initiative to seek assistance and training from
an experienced provider.
SFBB Systems Ltd can offer individual businesses their own one to
one three hours coaching session.
3 HOURS ONE TO COACHING
Businesses value coaching from an experienced SFBB coach for the following reasons:
- 3 hours of 1:1 help is specific to your business
- The training / assistance is carried out on your premises
- Takes the worry out of the initial set up process (writing the
Cross Contamination, Cleaning, Chilling and Cooking sections)
- Gives confidence that the written system will meet the approval of the food safety officer
- It can include other kitchen staff – (up to 4)
- The coaching process can assist you in improving food hygiene practices in your business and give you useful ideas for immediate implementation
- Knowledge and experience of a highly experienced and trained coach
- The coach has a catering background
Coaching at your premises involves the following:
- A quick look at your kitchen areas
- Obtaining an understanding of how your business operates
- An explanation of the legal requirements to staff
- Writing the 4 ‘C’ sections together
- Helping to address any issues identified
- Explanation on how to use and monitor the diary
- Provision of useful information and reference sheets
Leaving a clear list of any items still to do so businesses are ready
to get SFBB up and running and as importantly ready to satisfy the
requirements at their next inspection.
For our current information leaflet on SFBB coaching to individual
businesses, the cost of taking up this service and how to make a booking
please follow this link for more
information or contact us by email on our Contact
page on this website.